Now offering; Music Together ONLINE!
With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive mini-class, your favorite teachers from Little Tree Music Together will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the Bells collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
With your registration, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook (delivered by Maiya or Canada Post), and an invitation to our private Facebook Group/your family portal, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
With this online semester, you'll get:
- One 40 minute live Zoom class every week
- 3 pre-recorded videos of songs and at-home creative/craft musical ideas
- A private Facebook Group/page on the family portal with the additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, weekly family dance songs and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages and craft ideas on the MT family resource page.
- Bells Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Bells Song Collection download code.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
- Cost is $150 and is household inclusive...no sibling fees, everyone in the household welcome to join!
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
Online classes: Mondays 9:30am or Tuesdays 9:30am
We need music, now more than ever! <3
Music Together Big Kids classes for children 5-7 years old!
Many parents of 5-, 6-, and 7-year-olds ask, “What’s next?” and “Is my child ready for piano/violin/instrument lessons?” Music Together Big Kids is an ideal preparation for—or complement to—that kind of formal music instruction. By continuing the path of Basic Music Competence begun in mixed-age classes, Big Kids lays the foundation for Basic Music Literacy in a playful, engaging, and familiar setting and paves the way for musical enjoyment in school, in lessons, and in life.
What’s in a class…
- Structured activities such as conducting, game songs, solo and ensemble experiences, improvisation, movement, music-reading readiness, and solfège to name just a few.
- Activities satisfy both the fun-loving and challenge-ready natures of 5-, 6-, and 7-year-olds and provide opportunities for leadership, confidence building, social interactions with peers
- Mixed-stage approach means that children’s individual temperaments, learning styles, and developmental stage are honored and participation is choice-based. Children this age are ready to learn about being a part of a group, about taking turns, and about following rules.
- Secondary musical development is the period in which children start on the path to Basic Music Literacy. Basic Music Literacy is simply being able to recognize the elements that can be associated with music and the focus is on pre-literacy behaviors and skills.
- Lesson plans—typically have fewer songs because more time is spent developing activities for each song.
- Rhythm and tonal patterns—recorded on the Big Kids CDs to reinforce the games and activities in class